Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Leo

2022 General Recruiting Thread (Football)

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

I haven't watched near enough of Jackson to judge his play. But his dad played in the NFL. 

I know CG opened up their offense quite a bit since he's arrived and after his FR year, even more. They lineup and just shove it down your throat with their traditional wing T, normally. 

Watched a guy in college do 43 reps of 225lbs... he played OL at CG lol they have some ungodly impressive kids in the weight room. 

I always wondered how recruiting analysts were rating Jackson because he appeared not to have a pivotal role on CG’s team, sometimes with less than 10 PAs in a game and rarely ran the ball himself. I wish him the best of luck at UT. Nothing wrong with a kid who wants to get out of town and experience something new at college.  

22 hours ago, Hoosierfan222 said:

Sounds like he’s a heavy Kentucky lean.

Which I don't get all that UK stuff. The worse college town in the SEC, and you play 2nd fiddle at UK behind basketball. Meh

35 minutes ago, Hoosierfan22 said:

Nyjalik Kelly has scheduled an official visit. He recently de-committed from FSU.

Yowza--big, big , BIG-time recruit.

It's not just the top 200 kids of our coaches.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan22 said:

Indiana 4 star target Jacolby Spells has announced he is committing soon.

Ran a 10.79 in the 100.. as a SO.

1CB prediction from Feb to Miami. 

This was Richard Thomas's offer list Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Miami (FL), Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, South Carolina, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Central Florida, Cincinnati, Memphis, Southern Miss, Toledo, and UAB.