Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2022) - PF Kyle Filipowski to Duke

On 5/12/2021 at 4:05 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

My 2022 favorite target.  I like several so far in this class but skilled bigs, aren’t a dime a dozen. 

Fortunately, Washington and Clowney fit the need great too.  

31 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My 2022 favorite target.  I like several so far in this class but skilled bigs, aren’t a dime a dozen. 

Fortunately, Washington and Clowney fit the need great too.  

My favorite target for 2022, as well. He just seems to have some skills that most guys his size are lacking.

He's got good size, can handle the ball, rebound, shoot the three, post up and is an able and willing passer. I'm not sure about his defense, but not sure about any other targets there either.

Flip and Justin Taylor exchanging comments on their Instagram pages posting pics from their visit.  Trey/Tamar/Xavier doing some recruiting with some additional comments on their Instagram pages as well.   Could very well see both of them here together

3 hours ago, Gnet550 said:

still engaged here…lots of company though it seems.

Imo if he is still open going into the fall that’s good for us. It means Duke hasn’t blown him away, we have more time to build a relationship, and he can maybe see us play (and maybe visit Indiana when the Hall is rocking).

The money isn’t going away.  Not like K was paying it himself 

Absolutely! But there has to at least be more uncertainty than with K. Duke with Scheyer will lack a little prestige. Will Duke and Kentucky remain Nike school’s of choice to steer top targets?

Matthew Hurt should’ve came to Indiana too. #sour

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

The money isn’t going away.  Not like K was paying it himself 

No but K has always been smart about making sure it would never be traced back to him or the program. It will be interesting to see if Schyer is able to pull those same strings.

35 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Sounds like Flips visit just didn’t go as well as we had hoped. But we knew he was going to be a long shot. I’d be really pushing for Clowney.

He is a long shot given his extensive offer list, rising status in the ranks, and his hometown being a bit out of our wheelhouse. I think Woodson and staff are trying to hit home runs though, which I admire and appreciate. Landing guys like Flip will become much more realistic after a year of success under his belt. Boot it boi