Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2022) - PF Kyle Filipowski to Duke

33 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not helping yourself.

Zeisloft….Hulls…..Elston…….Coverdale….Galloway……etc…….etc…..

Duke was the early favorites for a lot of reasons.

Does suck to see Scheyer get a top notch recruit so easily while IU still hasn’t recovered from it’s coaching debacles.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

He looks like a dbag if that's more simple I guess. That fits Duke pretty well perfect. 

On 7/29/2021 at 6:45 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not helping yourself.

Zeisloft….Hulls…..Elston…….Coverdale….Galloway……etc…….etc…..

Duke was the early favorites for a lot of reasons.

Does suck to see Scheyer get a top notch recruit so easily while IU still hasn’t recovered from it’s coaching debacles.

I don't think JS got KP. It was a chance to be in K's last class, I imagine. Good chance KP doesn't play with Scheyer as head coach

EDIT: I was wrong in my thinking here.

I don’t know what makes him look like a d-bag, kinda a weird comment...

I am still interested in hearing more on what happened on his visit to IU? Was it that it just didn’t blow him away or was it actually bad, like he didn’t get along with the players? Very curious 

55 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

I don’t know what makes him look like a d-bag, kinda a weird comment...

I am still interested in hearing more on what happened on his visit to IU? Was it that it just didn’t blow him away or was it actually bad, like he didn’t get along with the players? Very curious 

Yeah, curious about our end too.  Can't win them all.  Who started the rumors it was "bad" in the first place?  Or does "bad" mean, we know he isn't committing.  Which is "bad" but not too "bad".  lol

13 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, curious about our end too.  Can't win them all.  Who started the rumors it was "bad" in the first place?  Or does "bad" mean, we know he isn't committing.  Which is "bad" but not too "bad".  lol

That rumor started on peegs but nobody goes into details. Just that it was about NIL stuff “supposedly”.

51 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Anyone know if any of our athletes are raking it in via NIL? I assume we don’t have any like Bama football but imagine our guys could get some money?

Not basketball but I saw Ty Fryfogle do a sponsored post for Beats Headphones the other day. Imagine that’s a pretty decent haul. I’m guessing the basketball team will rake in some serious cash doing local appearances. 

4 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Not basketball but I saw Ty Fryfogle do a sponsored post for Beats Headphones the other day. Imagine that’s a pretty decent haul. I’m guessing the basketball team will rake in some serious cash doing local appearances. 

As silly as it sounds, the basketball schools that can show their recruits that they can cash in will benefit from it right away. I hope IU fans can make it happen for these kids. Sadly it’s going to become a key in any big recruitment

As silly as it sounds, the basketball schools that can show their recruits that they can cash in will benefit from it right away. I hope IU fans can make it happen for these kids. Sadly it’s going to become a key in any big recruitment

Has been for a while. Now it’s finally in the open. Let’s see who has the money now? Probably the same teams primarily.