Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OldBuddy67

21-22 Men’s IUBB Schedule

On 10/6/2021 at 10:19 AM, MikeRoberts said:

That is true but we are projecting to lose 4 starters. That’s hard to do no matter what, especially if one of those is an all-American.

Who are you projecting to stay? I agree with your point and was even thinking 6-7 could go: Johnson, Parker, Kopp, Thompson, Jackson, Phinisee. Always a chance for another that isn't the best fit or disgruntled too. 

11 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Got my seats assigned for the 6 game mini series. Section M, L row 19. 

They should be printed and mailed this week and will be live in your account for adding to your phone, electronic transfer or for selling on StubHub. Hopefully folks looking to sell will use IU ticket boards to improve the chances that IU fans end up in the seats. Help keep the enemy out of the Hall!

Go Hoosiers!!!

Can one of you young uns help me out?  There used to be a way to download the schedule onto my wife's iPhone calendar so she wouldn't expect anything out of me on those days.  Is that still a thing?

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Can one of you young uns help me out?  There used to be a way to download the schedule onto my wife's iPhone calendar so she wouldn't expect anything out of me on those days.  Is that still a thing?

Just tell her you’re the man of the house and you’ll be watching / attending any IU game you want 

:)

hey, couch sleeping can be nice

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

I did this years ago and it updates every year for me. Might be in the schedule page of the official IUBB website?

5 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Just tell her you’re the man of the house and you’ll be watching / attending any IU game you want 

:)

hey, couch sleeping can be nice

I just told her that and then ducked.  She said "I know you will a$$hole, I just want to know what days I should plan to go out with the girls".  Sounds fishy...

25 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I did this years ago and it updates every year for me. Might be in the schedule page of the official IUBB website?

For the love of God I have never done that before.

Took 15 seconds and presto! All set.

Thanks Hova!