Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OldBuddy67

21-22 Men’s IUBB Schedule

Single plays against:

• Rutgers,
  • Michigan and
  • Illinois at home and
  • Michigan State,
  • Northwestern and
  • Iowa

Double plays against:

• Purdoo
  • Penn State
  • Wisconsin
  • Nebraska
  • Ohio State
  • Maryland
  • Minnesota

DOUBLE PLAYS AGAINST MINNY, PSU, WISKY, AND NEBRASKA?

Four of our six single plays are going to be in NCAA Tourney contention. Three of our seven double plays will be in NCAA Tourney contention. The whole freaking world has Minny, and either PSU or Nebraska as the projected bottom two teams in the conference. We get each of those three teams as a double.

That's a great draw

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

As things currently stand, it looks like we would be favored in about 15 of our first 18 games.

I’m no math whizz but that puts us just above .500 entering the home stretch. 

23 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

If Archie was still our coach and our team played like they forgot to take their much-needed anti-depressants? Yes.

Don't be so negative :103:

I hate that we close out the season on the road against Purdoo.  There ain't no way we're winning that game.  Hopefully we have a high seed already wrapped up before that one

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

Don't be so negative :103:

I hate that we close out the season on the road against Purdoo.  There ain't no way we're winning that game.  Hopefully we have a high seed already wrapped up before that one

I'm glad we get a shot at Purdue at home first. If we're doing well up to that point Mike Fu***ng Woodson s gonna be one fired up old man for that locker room pre-game.

21-10? Trying to be realistic. Definitely back-loaded, it will be hard not to get too hyped if they start really fast. 

Definitely not a really tough non-con. Would be nice to really take advantage of a weak schedule and a lot of home games. The B1G will always be a huge test. Woodson will be heavily tested. Home court advantage will likely be back in full effect.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

18 hours ago, raorIU said:

Anyone have info on how or when purchasing Crossroads Classic Tickets is possible?

Season ticket holders were given the option to request up to 4 seats for the CRC with their season ticket renewals. Once IU’s seat allotment is allocated to season ticket holders based on priority point standing remaining tickets will be put on sale to the general public through the ticket office. I’m not sure when that will be but surely by mid-November?

Many have had success buying tickets sooner by going through the other 3 schools’ ticket offices as demand not nearly as high. Notre Dame ticket office is probably the best bet.