Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OldBuddy67

21-22 Men’s IUBB Schedule

20 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

I would like to see UK back on the schedule but not so much that I want to see IU bend over backward to accommodate them yet again. If the series resumes it should be on mutually agreeable terms, not with whatever terms UK demands. I also don't think Calipari is willing to schedule IU under almost any terms

I'm with u there. Let's not be the crazy stalker ex. I SAW YOU SCHEDULED OSU OK ITS FINE IM FINE

9 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Fairly new to D1, pretty successful in their small conference, returns their entire team from last season.

IIRC, in 2019-20 they won the regular season of the NEC in their 1st year in D1 but were ineligible for the conference tourney and the NCAA's because of the transition rule.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, OldBuddy67 said:

What does everyone think about getting the UK game back on the schedule? Woodson and Fife both played in it and have to want it back.

I'm for it, but IU shouldn't sell-out to get it at any cost. Cal got his feelings hurt by C-Wat and took his ball and went home. I suspect he won't make a good-faith attempt because he's a giant dick, so find someone else until he moves on. 

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Anyone --  how does an $85,000 guarantee fee compare with years past in the aftermath of the pandemic?

Don’t know about it from a broader perspective, but I seem to remember that UK paid Evansville 90K to go in to Rupp and beat them.

36 minutes ago, Demo said:

Don’t know about it from a broader perspective, but I seem to remember that UK paid Evansville 90K to go in to Rupp and beat them.

Lets hope we aren't paying Northern Kentucky $85K to come to Assembly Hall to beat us

pretty good bunch of non-conference opponents. According to Bart Torvik's site all the opponents confirmed so far are to be projected in the top 175.

Merrimack - 173

Marshall - 172

Northern Kentucky - 142

Louisiana Lafayette - 130 

pretty good bunch of non-conference opponents. According to Bart Torvik's site all the opponents confirmed so far are to be projected in the top 175.
Merrimack - 173
Marshall - 172
Northern Kentucky - 142
Louisiana Lafayette - 130 

I can get behind this type of scheduling as long as we get a few marquee matchups in the Big 1.0/ ACC challenge, Gavitt Tipoff game, and a preseason tourney.

Notre Dame - 27

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app