Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OldBuddy67

21-22 Men’s IUBB Schedule

Other than Notre Dame in Crossroads Classic and probable home game in BIG/ACC Challenge has CMW discussed scheduling philosophy? I want Kentucky back on the schedule! If it is played in Lucas Oil every year so be it! 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:43 PM, OldBuddy67 said:

Other than Notre Dame in Crossroads Classic and probable home game in BIG/ACC Challenge has CMW discussed scheduling philosophy? I want Kentucky back on the schedule! If it is played in Lucas Oil every year so be it! 

I thought the Crossroads Classic ended? Or is this the last year of it?

4 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Not too shabby. Love the double plays against Minny and Wisconsin. Love the singles against UM and MSU.

So badly want sweep Wisconsin, then beat them again in the BTT and then have their bus break down afterwards so they miss their flight and ruins the whole weekend for them. Sick of losing to them. 

1 minute ago, OldBuddy67 said:

What does everyone think about getting the UK game back on the schedule? Woodson and Fife both played in it and have to want it back.

I think it's long overdue.  UK is our biggest or second biggest rival depending on who you ask.  I had hope Archie would work something out with Cal since they were close, but it doesn't seem like he made much of an effort.  I think both programs could use a game at this point that would excite the fanbases, regardless of the team's records.  Get it done Woody! 

8 hours ago, OldBuddy67 said:

What does everyone think about getting the UK game back on the schedule? Woodson and Fife both played in it and have to want it back.

Not interested. 

9 hours ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Not having UK on the schedule is just non-Hoosier... 

Bring it back.

1 hour ago, bleedhoosier said:

Why do you feel UK and IU shouldn't play for a non conference marquee event? Just curious. 

I would like to see UK back on the schedule but not so much that I want to see IU bend over backward to accommodate them yet again. If the series resumes it should be on mutually agreeable terms, not with whatever terms UK demands. I also don't think Calipari is willing to schedule IU under almost any terms