Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Miller Kopp to Indiana (Northwestern Transfer)

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I was thinking alphabetically:

• Bates
  • Duncomb
  • Galloway
  • Geronimo
  • Hunter

Makes me wonder why Joey transferred. Under this, my current theory, he was due for some serious minutes. 

PS: Tom Abernathy endorses this strategy.

Shew.. I just can't agree that Brunk was going to see the floor much at all. Maybe if he was a shot blocking presence, but man... Idk. There is nothing about his game that shows me he could have played our style, the way we want to play now. I do really like him though. Ironically I met him in Nashville last June at a rooftop bar. He was fairly easy to spot. 

Edit: assume I said nothing 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Shew.. I just can't agree that Brunk was going to see the floor much at all. Maybe if he was a shot blocking presence, but man... Idk. There is nothing about his game that shows me he could have played our style, the way we want to play now. I do really like him though. Ironically I met him in Nashville last June at a rooftop bar. He was fairly easy to spot. 

Stuhoo was joking about the alphabet.  Brunk would get PT alphabetically.  He was being facetious.  

Hold on guys, I need to go find my machete! We are getting way into the deep weeds. Could someone transfer out still, of course! If it happens, it happens, but I take SS tweets with a grain of salt. He's sometimes right, sometimes not, but a little vague most of the time. The comments from Leal and Galloway lead me to believe they are Hoosiers for Life, I don't see either of them going anywhere. Hunter, from the beginning has seemed to be bought in with CMWs plans. For all we know, those 3 guys could have break out seasons next year with a new system. 

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

So what do we do now that we’ve hired all our assistants and filled all our scholarships? Too bad we can’t skip ahead a few months. 

We wait for AAU season to come around to see old man Woody strolling around in those Candy Stripes! 

6 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

hey y’all,

just wanted to come on and give my thoughts on the newest addition to the IUBB family; Miller “Lite” Kopp.

from what i heard at my morning brunch with Coach Woodson this morning, the kid shoots it like fu*king Wally Szczerbiak;

we were in dire need of snipers, and Morning Wood delivered.. barrels off to him.

as for Miller Lite, i’m predicting he comes in and wets that hoe at an 87% clip; and if he doesn’t, i’m gonna give his sister the Ricky Special. 

- Barrel Rick, 2021

Bend it like Beckham?

Shoot it like Szczerbiak.