Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Miller Kopp to Indiana (Northwestern Transfer)

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

The concern for some would be everybody in modern college basketball plays this way except for the B1G.   I for one hope it works because like many I’m sick of how the B1G plays.    Slowly coaches are moving that way in the B1G.  Holtmann and Howard have shown you can have success going small 

you can have success going skilled**

I don’t want to lose Hunter or Geronimo. Maybe Geronimo, Race ,Logan and TJD will be enough at the he 4 and 5. Miller Kopp and Hunter to play 4 when we need them to. Hunter Rebounds the ball well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We will have 3 or 4 talented kids not getting playing time.  This will be interesting. 

Leal, Trey, and Logan are my odd men out. They each have a long ways to go IMO. Nothing a summer or two can't fix however. 

Wouldn't hate it if Hunter was the one who left.. He's a shooter who doesn't really shoot very well, and he's a traffic cone on defense. Career 32% from three and 64% from the free throw line in college. He's nice for depth but I'm not sure he'd get a lot of minutes next year.