Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Miller Kopp to Indiana (Northwestern Transfer)

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, that’s my concern. Tons of small ball.  Maybe it’ll work. 

Wouldn’t worry about that. Baylor played small ball. Vital was their four and he’s 6’5ish I think. Eventually Woodson will get a roster full of 6’6 to 6’8 guys at the 3 and 4 spots. 

8 minutes ago, NVFalcons1990 said:

Wow, we are going to be soo deep, how do you pick 5 out of this group to start??

Easy! 

Johnson / Rob / Parker / Race / TJD

The experience in the line-up. WOW! 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Staff didn’t want a big man.  They basically let Brunk walk.   We shall see how it works out but Woodsons plan is to make other teams adjust to his team not the other way around.   

I'm pumped. The length, stretch-the-floor, mobile forwards, and get up and down team is in full effect, 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The whole country plays small ball. Gonzaga's 4 was 6'7, Baylor's was 6'5, Houston's was 6'7. 

The concern for some would be everybody in modern college basketball plays this way except for the B1G.   I for one hope it works because like many I’m sick of how the B1G plays.    Slowly coaches are moving that way in the B1G.  Holtmann and Howard have shown you can have success going small 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It’s Sam Story but...

B6C84C47-4403-4F7D-A158-3444019EB8A5.png

Information he has sometimes, regardless of what some say. He isn't the end all be all when it comes to judging other's play. That is his opinion that he isn't a 4.