Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 hours ago, Dave from Dayton said:

I signed up for Sling before the last game...and have already cancelled because of the 3-day trial.  Even though ESPNU was not on their 'basic' 3 options, it was an add.  But, no charge for 3 day trial.

Sling does not readily advertise or push the trial period.  Once you get into the site and start the process, then the button for the trial appears.  So watch for it.

Sling was definitely laggy.  Started a new drinking game.  When I couldn't tell what was going on because of the lag...another drink.  Nyuck!  Nyuck!!  Nyuck!!   (And a tip of the hat to Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider.)

Going to sign up for sling but pretty certain I’ll be looking at this topic in order to peer into the future essentially 

2 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

Conditions are wet. How will this affect our desired style of play for this game?

Very good question.   I do not know the answer.  But, seems will be defensive the whole way.  Prolly overtime score or unfortunately kick for it.  Both goalies are good.