Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

27 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, I missed out last night because the U is an extra package from our cable provider. Did my best finding ways to keep up.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Same here not having the U. Huge inconvenience, had to hit a bar in the area, and safe to say I was the only diehard IU soccer fan at a Louisville pub. 

13 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Unless I can find a stream somewhere for a variety of reasons I won’t be able to watch tomorrow.  Brasscannon is a sad panda

I almost hate to suggest this, but........

You could do a "trial" subscription to Sling TV, then cancel it tomorrow (which would be before the trial period expires)? They have ESPN as part of their "Orange" package. I think they have a three day trial period. You might want to check out their website for that.

26 minutes ago, T White said:

I almost hate to suggest this, but........

You could do a "trial" subscription to Sling TV, then cancel it tomorrow (which would be before the trial period expires)? They have ESPN as part of their "Orange" package. I think they have a three day trial period. You might want to check out their website for that.

I have used Sling before.  There’s too much of a lag.  It might work if I decide not to post here but otherwise posts would essentially be coming from the future. Might do this though 

4 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I have used Sling before.  There’s too much of a lag.  It might work if I decide not to post here but otherwise posts would essentially be coming from the future. Might do this though 

I signed up for Sling before the last game...and have already cancelled because of the 3-day trial.  Even though ESPNU was not on their 'basic' 3 options, it was an add.  But, no charge for 3 day trial.

Sling does not readily advertise or push the trial period.  Once you get into the site and start the process, then the button for the trial appears.  So watch for it.

Sling was definitely laggy.  Started a new drinking game.  When I couldn't tell what was going on because of the lag...another drink.  Nyuck!  Nyuck!!  Nyuck!!   (And a tip of the hat to Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider.)