Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Ugh, this game is making me nervous 

Zach Osterman said this seems like a next goal game where neither can afford to concede and that feels right to me. Lots of tension.

1 minute ago, ramadden13 said:

Zach Osterman said this seems like a next goal game where neither can afford to concede and that feels right to me. Lots of tension.

I agree, a goal could be a death sentence, we haven’t really done much on the offensive side at all, except for a few things. Hopefully we win, but it does not look like that for now

Pretty predictable first half. Possession percentage isn’t how the game is decided. Tactically we were staying compact and they really didn’t have the quality of chances it may have seemed like. We are playing to keep our shape and not get stretched. We will get an opportunity on goal with some build up. But will continue to cede possession and trust Celetano to keep a clean sheet. I don’t see anybody on Pitt who is a one man stud that is causing us any problems. We’re playing the game we wanted to play coming in. Get a goal and hold on tight for the 1-0 W. 

1 minute ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Pretty predictable first half. Possession percentage isn’t how the game is decided. Tactically we were staying compact and they really didn’t have the quality of chances it may have seemed like. We are playing to keep our shape and not get stretched. We will get an opportunity on goal with some build up. But will continue to cede possession and trust Celetano to keep a clean sheet. I don’t see anybody on Pitt who is a one man stud that is causing us any problems. We’re playing the game we wanted to play coming in. Get a goal and hold on tight for the 1-0 W. 

Yep or keep game 0-0 and win on PKs thanks to our superior goalie 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Guys we aren’t getting out played terribly. This is the soccer equivalent of Rope a Dope 

Yup. These announcers don’t know how IU plays.

Got spoiled by Linke’s announcing.