Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just now, T White said:

Just from your posts, it seems like IU is basically cheating death, so far.

Yea, he has been great all game, and The shots are either coming to him or going high. On than that, Pitt has been on our side for the most part, though the last 10-15 minutes was roughly equal

Just now, T White said:

Just from your posts, it seems like IU is basically cheating death, so far.

Not quite but Pitt has been more dangerous. But IU prefers to play defense as opposed to pushing and leaving holes. Need better play from midfield in the second half and to make better passes in the final third.

Was only able to take cursory glances while finishing up work. 

Am I correct in assuming we're very fortunate to be scoreless at halftime? 

Regardless, I can now focus 100 percent on the match. I'm hoping we can step it up in the final 45 minutes. 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Regardless, I can now focus 100 percent on the match. I'm hoping we can step it up in the final 45 minutes. 

Pretty fortunate. Pitt had two very good chances and came up empty. We only had one such chance. And they were more dangerous overall.

It was way too easy for Pitt to get into the box. Their passing / offense has been a thing of beauty. IU better wake up in the 2nd half. You can’t keep allowing the assault on your goalie without putting any pressure on their goalie. Somehow you gotta get Bezerra a touch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Aaron made a good case for this being by design. So I wouldn’t be too freaked out