Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

It seems like Pitt Rivals fans think it will be a 50/50, with some giving us the edge. Though 1 poster in their thread thinks their international players will dominate completely, and degraded our competition? I think it will be a tough game and can see it go either way

Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the game without YouTubeTV, cable, etc? As in, a way to stream it live on the internet? I don't want to take my son out to a public venue to watch it, but we both want to watch it live. 

3 minutes ago, ray said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the game without YouTubeTV, cable, etc? As in, a way to stream it live on the internet? I don't want to take my son out to a public venue to watch it, but we both want to watch it live. 

It might be on NCAA.com

1 hour ago, Banksyrules said:

They are not selling single game tickets.  Still thinking of buying 2 for the semifinal.  Anyone else in NC (durham/Raleigh/Cary/ Chapel Hill) who would like to go?

Tempting offer, however, it’s an 10 hour drive to there from Evansville! 

@rayI’ve been looking around on other sites and it’s just ESPNU. 

You can always get a free trial for ESPN, and put the game on your computer and plug it on your TV with an HDMI. I’m sure your son knows how to do it or one of his kids (I don’t know how old your son is) 

41 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not a huge soccer fan but I'm pumped about this game tonight. Going to sit in the garage with a cold beverage and yell Hoo Hoo Hoosiers every time we score.

It’s soccer so at least you’re not going to yell very often. Soccer teams score even less frequently than Archie Miller basketball teams.