Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Not sure where our heads were the first 30 minutes. It's not that we did not score which is hard to do, but St. Francis completely controlled the game, which as an inferior team who played Thursday, is absolutely unacceptable. Yeagley agreed apparently and put in Emerson Nieto who has not played all year and it appears it sent a message, as IU had terrific last 15 minutes with the goal and were constantly pressuring for more. 

If we can carry the last 15 minutes of the first half, into the second half we are sitting pretty. If we revert to how we played in the first 30 we may be in trouble. I don't care if we score again or even give up a fluke goal (which I would rather not), but we absolutely should be controlling the game as we did last 15 minutes. St. Francis has no business controlling game as they did in first 30 minutes.   

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Not sure were are heads were the first 30 minutes. Its not that we did not score, but St. Francis completely controlled the game which as an inferior team who played Thursday, is absolutely unacceptable. Yeagley agreed apparently and put in Emerson Nieto who has not played all year and it appears it sent a message as IU had terrific last 15 minutes with the goal and were constantly pressuring for more. 

If we can carry the last 15 minutes of the first half, into the second half we are sitting pretty. If we revert to how we played in the first 30 we may be in trouble. I don't care if we score again or even give up a fluke goal (which I would rather not), but we absolutely should be controlling the game as we did last 15 minutes. St. Francis has no business controlling game as they did in first 30 minutes.   

I was pretty impressed that STFA held on for that long and was pretty dominating. But I do agree that the next 15 minutes are going to be pivotal 

1 minute ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I was pretty impressed that STFA held on for that long and was pretty dominating. But I do agree that the next 15 minutes are going to be pivotal 

Its impressive, but it also shows IU did not have their heads in the game like they should. There is a reason Yeagley put little used Nieto in to send a message.