Jump to content

Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Recommended Posts

Kaleb Banks @Kalebb_3

Blessed to receive an offer from Indiana University

 

4-star 6'8" PF attending Fayette County HS in Fayetteville, GA.  In March, he was named to the Georgia AAAA All-State Team.   In the article earlier today from TheDailyHoosier on Coach Yas, it's stated that he trained Banks among others.

247

Rivals

Hudl

July 2020 Article

MaxPreps for 20-21

MaxPreps for 18-19 and 19-20

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Kaleb Banks @Kalebb_3

Blessed to receive an offer from Indiana University

 

4-star 6'8" PF attending Fayette County HS in Fayetteville, GA.  In March, he was named to the Georgia AAAA All-State Team.   In the article earlier today from TheDailyHoosier on Coach Yas, it's stated that he trained Banks among others.

247

Rivals

Hudl

July 2020 Article

MaxPreps for 20-21

MaxPreps for 18-19 and 19-20

 

 

Seems our "3rd" assistant has been busy, before signing his contract!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

Banks has been training with him for a couple years. 

I realize that! Not just talking about Banks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a report from a February first round game in the Georgia state tournament.  Fayette Co. made it to the championship game where it was beaten by Baldwin 54-53.

Kaleb Banks was terrific tonight. The 6-7 JR F had 36 points (I had him for only three missed shots), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals. Was everywhere. Big 73-46 1st round win in state. Anchored team’s 43-19 second half. Man, he’s tough.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This was a report from a February first round game in the Georgia state tournament.  Fayette Co. made it to the championship game where it was beaten by Baldwin 54-53.

Kaleb Banks was terrific tonight. The 6-7 JR F had 36 points (I had him for only three missed shots), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals. Was everywhere. Big 73-46 1st round win in state. Anchored team’s 43-19 second half. Man, he’s tough.

 

Good stuff. I like his offensive game too. Very slick. 3 level scorer. He Will need to sit down and commit to playing defense. He doesn’t care to defend.

 

 

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

 

Received offer today

 

 

 

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

 

 

 

No, he received an IU offer last Friday and as an FYI the link to the Rabjohns story is behind a paywall so inaccessible to most of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A quote from him is Yasir is like family and distance isn’t a deterrent because of that. Listed us as one of the schools recruiting him hardest along with Georgia, GTech, Alabama, and Clemson. Think we’ll have a good shot here with the Ya connection

Looks better than his ranking to this trained eye. And his ranking is solid enough.


Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, VO5 said:

A quote from him is Yasir is like family and distance isn’t a deterrent because of that. Listed us as one of the schools recruiting him hardest along with Georgia, GTech, Alabama, and Clemson. Think we’ll have a good shot here with the Ya connection

No idea here, could be a long way to go, but would anyone be surprised if this ended up one of those “Alabama, IU, or UK (if they jump in)” types of recruitments? I like IU’s chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:


Looks better than his ranking to this trained eye. And his ranking is solid enough.


Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I really want this young man in Bloomington! Love the length of these kids that Coach Yas is involved in!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×