Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Kaleb Banks to INDIANA

Kaleb Banks @Kalebb_3

Blessed to receive an offer from Indiana University

4-star 6'8" PF attending Fayette County HS in Fayetteville, GA.  In March, he was named to the Georgia AAAA All-State Team.   In the article earlier today from TheDailyHoosier on Coach Yas, it's stated that he trained Banks among others.

Rivals

Hudl

July 2020 Article

MaxPreps for 20-21

MaxPreps for 18-19 and 19-20

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Kaleb Banks @Kalebb_3

Blessed to receive an offer from Indiana University

4-star 6'8" PF attending Fayette County HS in Fayetteville, GA.  In March, he was named to the Georgia AAAA All-State Team.   In the article earlier today from TheDailyHoosier on Coach Yas, it's stated that he trained Banks among others.

Rivals

Hudl

July 2020 Article

MaxPreps for 20-21

MaxPreps for 18-19 and 19-20

Seems our "3rd" assistant has been busy, before signing his contract!

I’m watching his videos from his twitter feed.  I like him a lot. He’s got the clutch gene in him, and feels like he’s the one that dictating the tone of the game.  

I have been too and kind of reminds me of a young PG13? Sign me up boys

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This was a report from a February first round game in the Georgia state tournament.  Fayette Co. made it to the championship game where it was beaten by Baldwin 54-53.

Kaleb Banks was terrific tonight. The 6-7 JR F had 36 points (I had him for only three missed shots), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals. Was everywhere. Big 73-46 1st round win in state. Anchored team’s 43-19 second half. Man, he’s tough.

This was a report from a February first round game in the Georgia state tournament.  Fayette Co. made it to the championship game where it was beaten by Baldwin 54-53.

Kaleb Banks was terrific tonight. The 6-7 JR F had 36 points (I had him for only three missed shots), 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals. Was everywhere. Big 73-46 1st round win in state. Anchored team’s 43-19 second half. Man, he’s tough.

Good stuff. I like his offensive game too. Very slick. 3 level scorer. He Will need to sit down and commit to playing defense. He doesn’t care to defend.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

24 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Received offer today

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No, he received an IU offer last Friday and as an FYI the link to the Rabjohns story is behind a paywall so inaccessible to most of us.

A quote from him is Yasir is like family and distance isn’t a deterrent because of that. Listed us as one of the schools recruiting him hardest along with Georgia, GTech, Alabama, and Clemson. Think we’ll have a good shot here with the Ya connection

Looks better than his ranking to this trained eye. And his ranking is solid enough.

27 minutes ago, VO5 said:

A quote from him is Yasir is like family and distance isn’t a deterrent because of that. Listed us as one of the schools recruiting him hardest along with Georgia, GTech, Alabama, and Clemson. Think we’ll have a good shot here with the Ya connection

No idea here, could be a long way to go, but would anyone be surprised if this ended up one of those “Alabama, IU, or UK (if they jump in)” types of recruitments? I like IU’s chances.

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Looks better than his ranking to this trained eye. And his ranking is solid enough.

I really want this young man in Bloomington! Love the length of these kids that Coach Yas is involved in!!