Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Noah Clowney to Alabama

6 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

They would @him with videos and did a “we want Dawson” chant at one of the restaurants. I had some nerving feelings about all of that 

https://btownbanners.com/topic/12061-iu-trustee-election/?do=findComment&comment=664196

See my post on page 3 for examples of their tweets to get the whole creepy factor. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

https://btownbanners.com/topic/12061-iu-trustee-election/?do=findComment&comment=664196

See my post on page 3 for examples of their tweets to get the whole creepy factor. 

The dude that doesn’t smoke the cigar is somewhat cool. It’s the bald guy that gets on my nerves 

4 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

The dude that doesn’t smoke the cigar is somewhat cool. It’s the bald guy that gets on my nerves 

I honestly couldn’t tell ya anything about the other guy. It seems like the bald guy who ran for trustee is always the one tweeting/posting videos. 

12 hours ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

They would @him with videos and did a “we want Dawson” chant at one of the restaurants. I had some nerving feelings about all of that 

Yeah, the quotes coming out of this Clowney visit are more like "the fans are crazy" not "the fans are awesome".  This seems like a pretty quiet laid-back kid.  I wouldn't be surprised if these idiots scare off another recruit.

Edited by hoosierdaddy_72