Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Noah Clowney to Alabama

Indiana: “I talk to Indiana almost every day, (assistant) coach Yasir Rosemond and coach Mike Woodson. They have been honest with me, telling me I would play early and what I need to work on. Coach Woodson has been in the NBA, and he wants to bring that NBA to college, I like that. I do have an official visit set with Indiana in August. With a lot of these schools that are close, I am trying to take unofficial visits to them and if I like it I will go back on an official there.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/noah-clowney-talks-visits-offers-after-playing-in-state-title-game

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Based on his comments and that we are his only currently anticipated official visit, this seems to be going extremely well.

Completely agree. In that article Indiana's coaches are the only mentioned by name. Hoosiers well positioned here just going by his comments.   

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Based on his comments and that we are his only currently anticipated official visit, this seems to be going extremely well.

I think in this first year Coach Ya might have the most recruiting success since he has had prior relationships with some of these kids 

Dan McDonald on last weekend's event in Georgia - Two of the prospects who drew the most head coaches to their games were Rivals150 forwards Noah Clowney  and Kaleb Banks. Throughout the weekend, head coaches from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana and South Carolina were spotted watching each of them. Clowney gets most of his work done around the basket where he’s an elite rim protector and score over each shoulder on the block. Throughout the travel season, he’s also shown the versatility to play away from the basket. Banks, at 6-foot-8, is more of a combo forward who also possesses quite a bit of versatility.

McDonald also had this to say about Isaiah Collier another player we've been watching.  Isaiah Collier was another prospect with a lot of college coaches in town to see him. At 6-foot-4 now, the Georgia native regularly makes passes that some point guards who play at the highest level can’t make. He’s also a capable scorer too.

51 minutes ago, ArchieNoMo said:

Thanks!  It had been a while since anything new was posted.  Also, didn't know if the Banks commitment shifted priority.

Different types of players one is a wing the other is a post.