Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Noah Clowney to Alabama

@demo is this the kid that he said wherever he was at  next he was definitely  going to offer this kid?    I think it was at the end of part 2 of that series he did on YouTube.  I can’t remember the kids name 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting the Stock photo is of Brunk and not TJD or Thomas Bryant or someone that didn’t transfer and maybe went to the NBA.  Anyway.

No... it’s a photo of Phinisee with some big guy excited that Phin is in da house!  ;)

46 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

@demo is this the kid that he said wherever he was at  next he was definitely  going to offer this kid?    I think it was at the end of part 2 of that series he did on YouTube.  I can’t remember the kids name 

No, that was Isaiah Collier, ‘23 PG. Watched a little video of him. Looks some like Yogi looked at PT.

I have a question are the assistants allowed to go out and offer guys without the permission of Woodson.  Just seems le these offers are coming out quickly and wonder if Woodson has watched film on these guys before offering