Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - PF Noah Clowney to Alabama

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The makings of a very strong and dynamic class with lots of upside.  Players at each position.  Clowney is an exciting prospect. The obvious thought here is he needs to get stronger, bigger but some wirey guys never will.   
I love that he has outside range already.  

Let’s get Clowney! 

To get to NBA average NBA PF weight he’ll need to add about 25 pounds. If he can add at least 15 pounds before he plays his first game that would be fantastic and is very doable.

50 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

To get to NBA average NBA PF weight he’ll need to add about 25 pounds. If he can add at least 15 pounds before he plays his first game that would be fantastic and is very doable.

Agreed.

His frame is such that he could easily add 30 lbs of muscle without hindering his performance - would likely enhance it.

15 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Have to say the VT insider hasn't been a real accurate predictor -- 65% overall -- but is 10 of 10 of his 2022 picks.  Most of his correct picks have been within a couple of days of the player announcing.

It’s Thursday, Monday is a couple days away right?  

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I know JHS and Newton, just not sure if I'm missing someone or if someone turned us down on CBSsports

Garcia announced on CBSSports.  I remember watching that and being depressed afterwards.  I really wanted him.