Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

4 hours ago, mark1981 said:

Sounds like Fife is taking a shot a Dakich. Good for him

I like Fife's personality. He's not afraid to take shots at anyone and everyone. I believe he's taking those shots because he's friends with those peeps, although I could be completely wrong with that.

Fife was on DD show today and at first FF was being a a-hole to Fife.  It was about how Dane thought the former players and how fractured they were. Fife thinks the former players had some responsibility to come back to help the program.  DD said he had no responsibility to the program because they hadn't done anything for him.  Later on DD said he always tries to get on Dane because that is how they communicate.

Fife and Dakich are close friends and give each other sh*t all the time.  Nothing to read into it other than what any of us would be with our friends.   That said, DD is a bad interviewer because he interrupts way too much.    His takes are what they are and if you don't see the world as he does, you'll hate him.  But as bad as he is at interviewing, yesterday was nothing but 2 friends blowing smoke back and forth.

13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Fife was on DD show today and at first FF was being a a-hole to Fife.  It was about how Dane thought the former players and how fractured they were. Fife thinks the former players had some responsibility to come back to help the program.  DD said he had no responsibility to the program because they hadn't done anything for him.  Later on DD said he always tries to get on Dane because that is how they communicate.

Dakich LOVES IU. He also tries to provoke reactions during his interviews, because it makes his show interesting.

Dane Fife knows this—he’s the perfect foil for Dakich and more than capable of handling himself.

I really like that Fife said former players have some responsibility to help the program. I totally get that there are some fractures that need mending but the time is now to bring everyone back together. 

2 hours ago, Old Friend said:

Fife and Dakich are close friends and give each other sh*t all the time.  Nothing to read into it other than what any of us would be with our friends.   That said, DD is a bad interviewer because he interrupts way too much.    His takes are what they are and if you don't see the world as he does, you'll hate him.  But as bad as he is at interviewing, yesterday was nothing but 2 friends blowing smoke back and forth.

Not sure if you’ve been posting and I missed it but good to see you back

3 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

What is he doing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Director of Basketball Administration

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/armond-hill/3199