Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

16 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

That kid is going to be a great HC one day. 

Anyone see a better article about where he has been and what he has done. I see some of the names he has worked with but was he working directly with them as a trainer, as an assistant somewhere?  

5 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Anyone see a better article about where he has been and what he has done. I see some of the names he has worked with but was he working directly with them as a trainer, as an assistant somewhere?  

I know he worked for one the best AAU teams. Can't remember which one but the one Thomas Bryant played for. 

2 hours ago, 8bucks said:

He was an intern and then assistant under Chris Brickley at BlackOps. He worked with most of those guys as an assistant with Brickley

Edit: Also Brickley was a player development coach with the Knicks during Woodson’s last 2 yrs as a HC there. So that’s where the connection likely comes from

I think we hired an upfront, honest, soft spoken coach who is also a hard @$$. It's about time!

Passing every preseason test and recruits and players seem to love him. I wanted a splashy hire to be able to sit at the table with the best players. It appears Woodson can get a seat. That’s huge in my book.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

@Hooserfan1901 posted the announcement of Armond Hill joining IU as Director of Basketball Administration in the College Bball thread and I'll add it here along with background info on Hill.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/indiana-names-armond-hill-director-of-basketball-administration/?fbclid=IwAR3mupSclI4B_B2zhgJP0sa_-wIa-EEMFSePwb07vt4S1jKq-8F2posE5Vg