Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

9 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

There's a flight from Santa Ana, California landing in Bloomington tonight at 5:08 pm. It's probably nothing but it's interesting and yes I know it's an hour outside of LA but it is a straight shot to Bloomington. 

What about Cohen? How close is it to Santa Ana?

18 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

There's a flight from Santa Ana, California landing in Bloomington tonight at 5:08 pm. It's probably nothing but it's interesting and yes I know it's an hour outside of LA but it is a straight shot to Bloomington. 

I'm guessing everything in LA takes about an hour to get anwhere

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I'm guessing everything in LA takes about an hour to get anwhere

It's possible to that he scheduled a private flight and had to go there to meet the plane because that's were it was dropping people off. I'm not real sure how all that works with private flights but I could see that being a possibility. 

Just now, ap2345 said:

It's possible to that he scheduled a private flight and had to go there to meet the plane because that's were it was dropping people off. I'm not real sure how all that works with private flights but I could see that being a possibility. 

I noticed it was in Orange County so it very well could be Lewis. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

If it's not it's a major coincidence that a flexjet is flying from California straight to Bloomington without having any stops. 

52 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Having lived there and still visit family and friends, I can tell you most locals avoid LAX and fly in and out of Burbank or Santa Ana for less traffic.  Depending on where he lives it may be far more efficient time wise to go to Santa Ana.  

Edited by 94Bulldog

25 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I thought I read that Lewis lives in Calabasas. Westwood is also in the northwestern part of the city, so flying out of Orange County would be a heckuva a drive to get to the airport. 

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Having lived in Chicago, Bloomington, Virginia, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida for the past 12 years, and visited most of the other states and about 25 other countries,

I can tell you that in my experience..."Florida Man" is real, and he is spectacularly, freakishly, dysfunctional.

I've seen my fair share of dysfunction everywhere I've been personally lol

5 minutes ago, goonaha said:

I thought I read that Lewis lives in Calabasas. Westwood is also in the northwestern part of the city, so flying out of Orange County would be a heckuva a drive to get to the airport. 

You are probably correct. New Mexico is as far west as I've ever been. But my wife has made me watch my fair share of real housewives of Orange County and Beverly Hills but that doesn't help much

49 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I used to live in SoCal. LA and SD peeps often fly out of John Wayne in OC to avoid crowds.