Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

13 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I mean you can find that anywhere without spending every penny you have or being taxed to hell and back. 

I've been around the block and California is different. I lived there for 5+ years. It is way over taxed and has many, many issues (including driving constantly), but it's hard to beat when it comes to the outdoors. It has or is close to every type of environment you could want. 

5 hours ago, Josh said:

Disclaimer:  I have lived in Florida for the last 17 years.  The previous 7 years were spent traveling the country.  I've been everywhere in America from the most backwoods parts of Mississippi to the biggest cities.  I can definitively say that we're all the same.  We all laugh at the same things, we all cry at the same things regardless of zip codes, race, gender, preferences.  There's crazy everywhere.

Except at Purdue.  They don't laugh at the same things unless you explain it really slowly and draw pictures.

I mean you can find that anywhere without spending every penny you have or being taxed to hell and back. 

I’m currently in the middle of Ohio. Please point me to any of those places and I will have more to do for the next week than I’ve done since last March.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Bobman1 said:

I’m currently in the middle of Ohio. Please point me to any of those places and I will have more to do for the next week than I’ve done since last March.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Head an hour or so south of Columbus! Hocking Hills is absolutely gorgeous!

13 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I won't ever make that much lol but I wonder how big of a deal an extra $20,000 to $30,000 is. It feels like he really wanted to come home. 

At that income level, $20k-$30k isn’t nearly as influential as comfort and preference. 

8 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Late at night, in bed, can't sleep, and that crap on tv in the background. I honestly don't mind reality TV shows. I need things that are short and keep my attention. Movies are hard for me, I lose focus quickly

White Boy on Netflix. 

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

OK today is the day that we round out this coaching staff. Have to get it done before tomorrow with the Masters starting because I can't do both at the same time while at work. So I have a good feeling about today. 

Still of the belief that it is Lewis? Saw some other talk elsewhere that it could be an unknown or not discussed name.

Just now, jbeaman9 said:

Still of the belief that it is Lewis? Saw some other talk elsewhere that it could be an unknown or not discussed name.

I'm not sure either. One former player said that Lewis thinks staying in LA and riding this final four will get him to be a head coach sooner. So maybe that is why it is taking a little longer. 

1 minute ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Has Mike Roberts role been defined? Is he out? DOBO? Fair or unfair i don't think a assistant job is warranted or looks good considering he was one under CAM. 

Since he is housing Dane and been in pictures recently, my guess is DOBO for Roberts which I like for him.

16 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

You have clearly never been to California. Not that I would live there, but no where in this country offers more natural beauty and outdoor activity. I know a guy that literally went skiing, hit a skateboard park, and caught a few waves surfing all in the same day. If you could provide me with the location to Half Dome East, or  Iowa National Sequoia, or maybe just some great FL tidal pools to explore starfish, anemones, crabs, sea lions, and sea otters, I would really appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, iu eyedoc said:

You have clearly never been to California. Not that I would live there, but no where in this country offers more natural beauty and outdoor activity. I know a guy that literally went skiing, hit a skateboard park, and caught a few waves surfing all in the same day. If you could provide me with the location to Half Dome East, or  Iowa National Sequoia, or maybe just some great FL tidal pools to explore starfish, anemones, crabs, sea lions, and sea otters. I would really appreciate it.

Absolutely, California is an incredible place. Pacific Coast Highway, Sequioa NP, Yosemite NP, Tahoe....all incredible. 

Also wouldn't live there for anything, unless a barrier fence was put-up around the Bay Area and LA to keep all those kooks penned-in. 

20 minutes ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Has Mike Roberts role been defined? Is he out? DOBO? Fair or unfair i don't think a assistant job is warranted or looks good considering he was one under CAM. 

How does it not look good or how is it not warranted? Kenya Hunter was an assistant under CAM, and he's staying on.