Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

4 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Heard deal is being finalized with Lewis. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

He has an offer for sure. I'm hearing conflicting reports if he wants to leave UCLA or not. Might think staying at UCLA might be a quicker path to a head coaching position

Hmmm

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I was told all of our assistants have been hired. Won't be announced today or probably tomorrow because they are doing other things right now. 

Geeez, where are CMW’s priorities ?? The fan base needs to know. (Lol)

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He has an offer for sure. I'm hearing conflicting reports if he wants to leave UCLA or not. Might think staying at UCLA might be a quicker path to a head coaching position

How are they a quicker path? Doesn't he know IU is winning a national championship next year?

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Thanks...I could see Dane coming in as a replacement to Woodson and then hopefully Lewis would also hop on board for a couple seasons or so and then he can go take a head coaching job elsewhere. 

Who will the S&C and 3rd assistant be?

Head Coach Mike Woodson
Assistant Coach Kenya Hunter
Assistant Coach Dane Fife
Assistant Coach  
Strength & Conditioning Coach  
Assistant Athletic Director Thad Matta

Just now, Mr. Hoosier Pride said:

I think this is up to Woodson entirely --- from my understanding, Cliff wants to stay.  Chris have you heard differently?  Would love to see him stay.  

I have heard exactly what you have. I will say that Cliff has a lot of support from the athletic department. They all want him to stay

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m probably in the minority but I wouldn’t mind a change there either.

I agree with you on this. I hope Woodson brings in an NBA guy for that role rather than a guy who specializes in football players but dabbles in other sports' athletes. 

I think the lifting program is why IU had 3 back injuries and lower abdominal injury in the 4 years under Miller.