Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

I don’t remember where I saw it first, but there’s an expectation that the assistant coaches will all be announced at the same time (likely next couple of days). No confirmed names but speculation based on talk inside the department.

I’m anxious to see if Lewis and Fife would actually come together. You would think one of them would be in line to be the takeover coach after Woodson, but wouldn’t both of them want that spot if they came?...for that reason I could see Turner being one of the assistants, but who knows. Would be more than fine with any of those 3 knowing that one of them would for sure be Lewis or Fife.

I think we get one of Lewis/Fife. I’d prefer lewis but I’m good with Fife too. Then add another great recruiter like Cohen and that’s a pretty damn good staff 

Just now, hoosierbannerd said:

Would be a gorgeous day to grab a six and do some spying on the Hall...

I drove by yesterday during prime time hours and it was dead. 

Of course it was Easter but still..  :D