Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

Illinois considers us a big enough rival to give Underwood an extra 15k per win.

Where does Michigan State get their money? 16 million for basketball and football coaches. And they aren’t even that great. (Well basketball has been good) That’s crazy. I thought Michigan had the huge donors?!?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Illinois considers us a big enough rival to give Underwood an extra 15k per win.

Where does Michigan State get their money? 16 million for basketball and football coaches. And they aren’t even that great. (Well basketball has been good) That’s crazy. I thought Michigan had the huge donors?!?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan State had an incredibly wealthy booster who used to be a men’s basketball walk-on. 

10 hours ago, iubb said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody is a fascinating dude. The golf and lawn obsessions scream, “I’m winding it down”, then he walks into this meat grinder.

From that Athletic article:from Brian Evans about Archie…..

Evans: Being stoic on the court is one thing, but there was no warmth to him, none. He had me in town for some fantasy camp, and I was so blown away by the shitty effort put forward by Archie and his staff. I was embarrassed. Honestly, embarrassed. These guys mailed it in and did nothing. For the guys who came to the camp and paid for this, it sucked. … They got nothing out of it.