Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IUBB 2021 General Off-Season Thread

Don’t know if this is the right place to post. But I was looking at this picture and realized some things are missing. Rob, Leal and Trey? Is there a reason why or anything? Sorry if it’s been posted and I missed it 81aea2e5ac2d50d73c770fd8b5dfc89d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Don’t know if this is the right place to post. But I was looking at this picture and realized some things are missing. Rob, Leal and Trey? Is there a reason why or anything? Sorry if it’s been posted and I missed it 81aea2e5ac2d50d73c770fd8b5dfc89d.jpg

That is weird. Woody mentioned all three in his Goodman interview this week. Maybe they were in class when the photo was taken.

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That is weird. Woody mentioned all three in his Goodman interview this week. Maybe they were in class when the photo was taken.

don't think this is one photo rather photos from their individual shoots cropped together. 

I know that still doesn't really answer the question though 

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

This isn’t a photo of all the guys collectively. It’s a compilation of individual pics. Perhaps done at a single photo shoot the three guys in question couldn’t attend but I find it weird to put something like this out without them

This isn’t a photo of all the guys collectively. It’s a compilation of individual pics. Perhaps done at a single photo shoot the three guys in question couldn’t attend but I find it weird to put something like this out without them

I got it from Twitter from Hoosier Network. It wasn’t like Indiana directly posted it so I wasn’t too worried or thought it was something big. Was just curious if they were all taken separately and just put together

1 hour ago, cleeter said:

I got it from Twitter from Hoosier Network. It wasn’t like Indiana directly posted it so I wasn’t too worried or thought it was something big. Was just curious if they were all taken separately and just put together

Don’t worry about it. It’s just a knockoff graphic from Hoosier Network. 

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Yeah the IU basketball Twitter page just posted a video of practice and all of them were in it. I think I saw everyone but Durr.

I didn’t see X or Durr. Considering how banged up we’re supposed to be that’s not terrible.

On 10/21/2021 at 9:16 AM, Rico said:

My gut tells me that Lander needs to see "major" minutes this year or he will be gone.

Well, he will need to earn those minutes.

editing to point out I underestimated how much better Woody has been. Banks and JHS are also top 100, as others pointed out. 

By my count Archie recruited two out-of-state top 100 recruits to Indiana: Jerome Hunter and Logan Duncomb.

Woody has matched that before he’s coached a game at IU: Tamar Bates and Jakai Newton.

(Justin Smith was a Crean recruit who played his whole IU under the next coach, as Duncomb will be, and Geronimo was 247 composite #105, so he was close.)

Edited by lillurk
See first paragraph.

1 hour ago, lillurk said:

By my count Archie recruited two out-of-state top 100 recruits to Indiana: Jerome Hunter and Logan Duncomb.

Woody has matched that before he’s coached a game at IU: Tamar Bates and Jakai Newton.

(Justin Smith was a Crean recruit who played his whole IU under the next coach, as Duncomb will be, and Geronimo was 247 composite #105, so he was close.)

JHS is also top 100.

We could have a quick 4th with Noah Clowney.

21 hours ago, lillurk said:

editing to point out I underestimated how much better Woody has been. Banks and JHS are also top 100, as others pointed out. 

Ok I edited to correct.