Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan22

(2023) DB Daeh McCullough to Cincinnati

5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Wow. We've arrived! We're getting commitments from four-star sophomores! 

A fantastic get for Tom Allen. 

Glad to have him, but as with all early commits -- there's a looooooong time between now and signing that LOI. #LEO

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Indiana-Hoosiers-football-2023-four-star-defensive-back-Daeh-McCullough-has-committed-to-the-IU-program-162800325/

Can’t imagine him de-committing from dad as long as dad is still here on signing day. 

Edit: Bloomington South is going to be f****** good this year with that family rolling into town. 

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Wow. We've arrived! We're getting commitments from four-star sophomores! 

A fantastic get for Tom Allen. 

Glad to have him, but as with all early commits -- there's a looooooong time between now and signing that LOI. #LEO

This is awesome!!!  But considering the connection I’m not quite ready to hang my hat on the “We’ve arrived...” statement just yet. 

36 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

This is awesome!!!  But considering the connection I’m not quite ready to hang my hat on the “We’ve arrived...” statement just yet. 

The "We've arrived" was more or less hyperbole -- or a joke if you will. 

Sheesh!

51 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Can’t imagine him de-committing from dad as long as dad is still here on signing day. 

Edit: Bloomington South is going to be f****** good this year with that family rolling into town. 

Cathedral though haha

Quote from The Athletic’s Ari Wasserman this morning:

“Cornerback Daeh McCullough of Bloomington (Ind.) South doesn’t have a rating in the 247Sports Composite because he hasn’t been evaluated by all of the services, but by all accounts, he is an elite-level prospect. The evaluations done by 247Sports have him as the No. 78 overall player and the No. 6 safety in the 2023 class.

And he’s going to Indiana.”

Honestly indicates to me too that his ranking could skyrocket as he gets evaluated more too. The youngest of 3 brothers tends to be the best and his older brother is #48 in country and an OSU commit (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Quote from The Athletic’s Ari Wasserman this morning:

“Cornerback Daeh McCullough of Bloomington (Ind.) South doesn’t have a rating in the 247Sports Composite because he hasn’t been evaluated by all of the services, but by all accounts, he is an elite-level prospect. The evaluations done by 247Sports have him as the No. 78 overall player and the No. 6 safety in the 2023 class.

And he’s going to Indiana.”

Honestly indicates to me too that his ranking could skyrocket as he gets evaluated more too. The youngest of 3 brothers tends to be the best and his older brother is #48 in country and an OSU commit (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I like the OSU commit, "For now" part of this.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

On 4/14/2021 at 2:50 PM, Bobman1 said:

So let me get this straight, there are three McCullough's on Bloomington South's football team?