Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Ghost of Rick Majerus

"Perfect in 76" Documentary Question

8 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Google the title of the documentary (ie. perfect in '76 reviews).  There are some reviews online.  One hour long is not enough to show games develop during the year.  But it seems to get decent reviews.   I have not seen it.

I have seen it, I enjoyed it and wanted to give a copy to my dad if possible. 

I have seen it, I enjoyed it and wanted to give a copy to my dad if possible. 

Don’t know if you want to trust this place or not because I doubt I would but found one ....

https://www.dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/documentary/perfect-in-76-2017/

It’s also on Hulu and Amazon (under showtime subscription). I know that doesn’t help the DVD dilemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Don’t know if you want to trust this place or not because I doubt I would but found one emoji23.png....

https://www.dvdplanetstore.pk/shop/documentary/perfect-in-76-2017/

It’s also on Hulu and Amazon (under showtime subscription). I know that doesn’t help the DVD dilemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha! You found the same site I did and came to the same conclusion. That site looks beyond sketchy. 

Appreciate the help though. 

I guess I just need to show him how to watch it digitally like the rest of the world.