Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Xavier Johnson - Commits to IU (PG)

Just now, HoosierKnight said:

Think he enters the portal?

Hope he can play without confusion under Woody. He just seemed to never be on the same page as Archie. That could be as much his issue and it could have been playing style or poor communication from the coaches but if he can play free then maybe he makes a big leap

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

That's a pretty low bar set...

Indeed. I’m excited to see what he can bring and cautiously optimistic Woodson and Fife can reign in his turnovers, which is really the only knock on this kid. Defends well, 50% from the field, can penetrate and dish and makes his free throws. 

I think this guy is exactly what we need personality wise. I've seen a lot of Pitt fans say he's a bull dog that plays with a lot of fire and is always going 100% on the floor. I always felt like we were missing that fiery guy these last few years. I don't think there are ever going to questions about effort with him.