Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Dane Fife returns HOME to Join Mike Woodsons staff

Dane Fife talking about the importance of reuniting Indiana alumni to the program from this podcast in 2019. He shout outs Scott Dolson, Lewis, etc. 

Interview is with Hoosier Hysterics'. You're guys favorite. 

2 hours ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Shots fired

If you look through Dane's old tweets, he has gone at Goodman before in a playful manner. I'd bet anything that they are friends. It's just banter, but its still nice to see someone go after him publicly.

7 hours ago, madmax said:

If you look through Dane's old tweets, he has gone at Goodman before in a playful manner. I'd bet anything that they are friends. It's just banter, but its still nice to see someone go after him publicly.

He knows him but he's also tired of his click bait crap about IU. He basically said as much on DD's show this week. 

14 hours ago, madmax said:

16 hours ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Shots fired

Dane said on the dakich show that him and Goodman are buddies.