Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Dane Fife returns HOME to Join Mike Woodsons staff

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

I clicked on the link again to start from the beginning and it just started at a segment with Jason B and it was those two for a good 38 minutes and then Dan took a break and then came back and said “talked to Dane Fife earlier...”, but at the beginning of the segment of the link it just starts with him talking to Jason, no Fife. 

It starts with the first 30 seconds

15 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I clicked on the link again to start from the beginning and it just started at a segment with Jason B and it was those two for a good 38 minutes and then Dan took a break and then came back and said “talked to Dane Fife earlier...”, but at the beginning of the segment of the link it just starts with him talking to Jason, no Fife. 

Hmmm...I just tried it again and it worked for me. I played the imbedded video right here from the thread, I didn’t pop it into another window or anything, not sure if that would make a difference? 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I have no idea but for some reason really like this idea. He is well-liked by Dolson and Woodson.

So do I. I wouldn’t be surprised if Moye comes back. He does have connections to a lot of LA coaches so that could open some doors out west.

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

So do I. I wouldn’t be surprised if Moye comes back. He does have connections to a lot of LA coaches so that could open some doors out west.

I listened to him on the Jim Coyle show from March 31 and it sounds like something is up to me