Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Dane Fife returns HOME to Join Mike Woodsons staff

6 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

HahaSad

It's hilarious, but I was being serious lol.

About 8ish years ago, was camping at a park on the water about an hour out of town. Me and the girl brought the dog, and were in a 10x10 pop up / flex tent. The family next site over was there for the water park. Woke up at the crack of dawn to the ceiling of the tent being pushed down to face level, the dog going crazy, and the skies were literally green. We got up and ran to my X5. The storm blew threw in 15-20 minutes, but it seemed like hours. We all got really drunk that night lol. That was after the family went to the water park and we both put our camp sites back together. I cracked a Corona early that morning with my new neighbor buddy. He wanted to stay at the site when the wife and kids went to the water park, and I tried to send my girl lol. Neither were having it.

25 minutes ago, Trish said:

Wow. Dane isn't making as much as I thought!  Woody at 3million, one of the cheapest in the conference, Matta at 400K, Dane at 400K..

Only $20k in moving expenses is shockingly low. 

7 minutes ago, jimsorgi said:

Only $20k in moving expenses is shockingly low. 

IDK, that should cover all the expenses related to moving or close to it IMO

For some reason, people seem to think that Fife is the polished CEO type, and that Jasper Mike Lewis is the surly good old boy.

It's pretty much the opposite. Lewis is more like Woody; a sweet natured guy that you don't want to mess with.

Fife has more than a little RMK in him.

I started listening a minute late but sounded like they may have been talking about opportunity to be HC when Woody is done. Like I said, I only heard part and they may have been talking about something else. Anyone who listed to the beginning of their conversation know what was discussed 

29 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

For some reason, people seem to think that Fife is the polished CEO type, and that Jasper Mike Lewis is the surly good old boy.

It's pretty much the opposite. Lewis is more like Woody; a sweet natured guy that you don't want to mess with.

Fife has more than a little RMK in him.

Uhhh no. Nobody has it flipped, that's exactly how they are viewed

9 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

I started listening a minute late but sounded like they may have been talking about opportunity to be HC when Woody is done. Like I said, I only heard part and they may have been talking about something else. Anyone who listed to the beginning of their conversation know what was discussed 

He said Izzo told him that might be a chance at that, and Dane hopes for it but that wasn't why he took the job. Said he and his wife have always wanted to get back to IU but Woody was the only one to call in the last 10 years.