Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Dane Fife returns HOME to Join Mike Woodsons staff

I have to imagine this comes with “heir apparent” strings unless he was downgraded at MSU. He was long thought to be next in line to replace Izzo. Must have got tired of waiting. Either way, great hire. I’d love to know more about his recruiting record but I expect him to be a very solid X’s & O’s guy as a former PG and high level QB in high school. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Michigan State was in Keion Brooks’ final four. I wonder if Fife was the lead assistant on him?

From Dane's 247, looks like he did at least one in-home visit with Brooks back in 2018. Would assume he would be involved this time around. 

8 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

He’ll always have a spot as the video coordinator and full time golf cart driver for recruiting visits

He can bring his big city driving experience to little city Bloomington. He even mentioned his driving in the press conference saying he likes to swerve around cars.