Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

37 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Guess who Rosemond has personally trained with? None other than Bruce Thornton who committed to OSU. Have to imagine this would be a possibility now with him in the fold. He’s also been training/working with other 4 star kids as well. Wasn’t a fan of this at first but this guy has some serious connections. Bring him on 

Don’t tease me. 

42 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Guess who Rosemond has personally trained with? None other than Bruce Thornton who committed to OSU. Have to imagine this would be a possibility now with him in the fold. He’s also been training/working with other 4 star kids as well. Wasn’t a fan of this at first but this guy has some serious connections. Bring him on 

guess we were in his top 5   

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/.amp/recruiting/2022-four-star-guard-bruce-thornton-commits-to-ohio-state

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

https://youtu.be/IY1w75Eyab8

pretty interesting stuff if you have time to watch 

Really good points on watching what the kids put on social media and how it can come back and bite them in the butt.  Presentation would have been a lot better if Darryl hadn't talked so much and kept interrupting Rosemond.  

8 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

"Can see that tag team really working with Mom."

So if the mom is good, then Woody and Rosemond say, "Whomp. there it is!"...

She may not have to say yes. But if she says no, you need to just pack it in and move on. 

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

https://youtu.be/IY1w75Eyab8

pretty interesting stuff if you have time to watch 

I’ve turned down the sound on the Masters and watched 3 episodes of these guys. This is great. Keep this name in mind: Isaiah Collier. ‘23 PG from Atlanta. Rosemond says in the 3rd episode, “Wherever I’m coaching next, I’m offering that kid.”

12 minutes ago, Demo said:

I’ve turned down the sound on the Masters and watched 3 episodes of these guys. This is great. Keep this name in mind: Isaiah Collier. ‘23 PG from Atlanta. Rosemond says in the 3rd episode, “Wherever I’m coaching next, I’m offering that kid.”

I was looking up guys they would mention in the first episode. Collier looks like a big time recruit 

3 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

The only problem with Rosemond, he was under federal investigation for a recruiting scandal, but was CLEARED by it

If he was cleared then I’m good with it. Alabama seems to be doing good so I’m down. 

11 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

The only problem with Rosemond, he was under federal investigation for a recruiting scandal, but was CLEARED by it

Sounds like the man is good at what he does then, lol. By all accounts we’re trying to make IU a modern-day program. Maybe this is the last step for that. Even if he’s not about that life he sounds like a good pick up.