Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

Just now, Hooserfan1901 said:

I don’t know much about Rosemond, only know him from Alabama and that’s it

I don't either of then he tried to cheat  but sucked at it, got caught, but since he sucked at it he didn't get in trouble and has been cleared

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I don't either of then he tried to cheat  but sucked at it, got caught, but since he sucked at it he didn't get in trouble and has been cleared

Looks like he has been coaching for around 13-14 years and has coached NBA players

Just now, Hooserfan1901 said:

Looks like he has been coaching for around 13-14 years and have coached NBA players

He coached with Kenny Payne at Oregon so I'm guessing he mentioned him to Woody

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That’s fine. It was probably always Lewis or Fife.   If that was the case, I would rather have Fife because he has been recruiting the area for so long.

In the perfect world where Woodson is super successful and is going to hand the reins over to an assistant in 5 or 6 years, it also saves us from the drama of picking between the two, both of whom I think could do really well with the job.

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He coached with Kenny Payne at Oregon so I'm guessing he mentioned him to Woody

Do you have any idea if CMW is talking to any NBA guys?  I love the fact that we have Hunter and Fife, but I would have to think that Woody wants another guy on the bench that he has more of a relationship with.

1 minute ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Do you have any idea if CMW is talking to any NBA guys?  I love the fact that we have Hunter and Fife, but I would have to think that Woody wants another guy on the bench that he has more of a relationship with.

This hire has been very quiet so I don't have any idea who we're talking to. Lewis didn't get an interview or offer. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

This hire has been very quiet so I don't have any idea who we're talking to. Lewis didn't get an interview or offer. 

That’s unfortunate he didn’t get an interview, unless he just loves being in Los Angeles 

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Maybe this one has been quiet because Woodson is leading the effort.  I don't really understand how it all works.  I am sure that Dolson has to sign off on the hire, but he doesn't necessarily have to lead the process.  Any idea if Fife was someone that CMW was targeting or if he was identified by Dolson and CMW gave the thumbs up?

Just now, IUrocker said:

I wonder why he all of a sudden tweeted that info about Lewis? Did he just now find it out so he’s letting people know, or did he know it already and is putting it out there because the announcement of who it’s gonna be is coming? 

I like the analysis.