Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

9 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

So do we think the TJD tweet is in reference to XJ, Keion, Franklin, Race, or an assistant coach?

I'd say XJ or all of the above. Except Race. He 100% headed back to the land of small soft drinks imo

It has been a long time since I have been this excited about Indiana basketball.  I can't wait to see a team go out on the floor, play loose, and have fun.  IU did not look like they were having fun last year, they looked like a team that had just been sentenced to a labor camp at the same time they were being punched in the dick and someone was kicking their puppy.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yes, we're going to be so excited about this news. Woody is building a monster here at IU.

PS I have no idea this time what's is going on. I don't read tweet emojis very well. But just figure we will be excited since it's IU

I am just not used to so many good things happening for IU basketball.  It is a bit overwhelming.  Dolson and CMW are effing killing it.

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I'm still waiting to wake up from this great dream and find out we actually hired Porter Moser

Well, he is at Oklahoma now and we do tend to hire former Oklahoma coaches.  Doesn’t end well.....I’m looking at you, Kelvin Sampson and Kevin Wilson.

1 hour ago, Golfman25 said:

Yes and no.  The assistant coaches take the lead from the head coach.  If the head coach isn't into player development, who is the assistant to take the players and develop them.  Kinda have to tread lightly going against the head coach.  

Oh, and CA sux.  

**** that!  Do what needs to be done.  If you get fired all you have to say in your next interview is you got canned for trying to teach guys to actually make a free throw.

6 hours ago, Chris007 said:

OK today is the day that we round out this coaching staff. Have to get it done before tomorrow with the Masters starting because I can't do both at the same time while at work. So I have a good feeling about today. 

I’ve got the azalea polo ready to go baby! 

D111EEAD-5823-4449-8727-A0EB6226237F.jpeg