Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

Just now, Trish said:

I personally would like to see an NBA developmental coach on the staff. Might be hard to drag them away from the best of the best, but hey, 

IT'S INDIANA - Tom Crean

I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen in the non-recruiting role. 

Just now, FritzIam4IU said:

Has there been any more news on Larry Brown or did I miss it? Is he still coming to IU?

I think it was blown out a little bit. If he comes it will be to watch practice for a couple of weeks and give some advice. That was the way it was explained to me. Like Henry Iba coming to watch IU practice back under Knight

1 hour ago, 8bucks said:

That is a lot of negatives. Kind of a triple negative. Impressive but I am unsure how to decipher 

That's why I married an English-language arts teacher. Let me try again. We might bring in a NBA guy to do player development role who will not be able to recruit. 

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Don't count out Sean May as an assistant. Scott May and Woody are like brothers. Sean has been with UNC for 6 seasons as DOB

Sean also played for Larry Brown. I could see Sean as the DOBO if he isn't going to stay at North Carolina after Roy's retirement too. 

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Didn't say "no", didn't say "no!"

That was the Porter Moser long non denial response.

When Moser said it, I was like, "Oh sh1t he has already been offered the job!" Thankfully it was more him hoping for some call.

With Lewis, it is obvious he has received or would relish the opportunity to consider the IU job.