Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

15 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

Actually, the worst take I've ever seen was any three point shot that Galloway took last year.  Hope that part of his game improves.

Did you not see any of Lander's three point attempts? They put the ugh in ugly and it was a minor miracle any of them even hit the backboard. 

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The longer an announcement of another assistant drags out suggests to me that Lewis is definitely the target.

Wasn't this the same argument of having to wait on a season to be done for the HC hire? It may be true but I don't think it is a indicator of much. Other than BTB's desire, I don't think their is much reason to rush. He has recruiters in place, most the team seems to be returning and they have put out feelers to almost every hot target in the portal.

3 minutes ago, madtownhoosier said:

Man, I waded through two pages of to lift or not to lift during the season only to find out there is still no news on transfer portal returnees or new assistant coaches.

It's a slow process. I wouldn't hold your breath knowing all the information this week. 

34 minutes ago, madtownhoosier said:

Man, I waded through two pages of to lift or not to lift during the season only to find out there is still no news on transfer portal returnees or new assistant coaches.

Only two pages? I guess you weren't here for the coaching search threads.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to catch it but for those that do, listen for Lewis using 'I' and 'we' if they talk at all about IU.

He's been doing that since before Woodson got hired in interviews. He loves IU and still considers himself a Hoosier even while coaching at a different school. So I don't think that will be much of a tell. 

6 hours ago, ap2345 said:

I've seen people say this but not a single person has given an explanation. 

Because Dane has it made at Michigan State. He's from Michigan. He's working under an older, successful coach.

I could absolutely see Lewis coming back to IU. I think he'd come back in a heart beat. His friends and family are here. His alma mater is here. He'd be an assistant under an older coach.

I would be stunned if Dane came here. Floored. I definitely don't see them both coming. But I truly think Lewis is coming home. I firmly believe he will.

1 minute ago, Ephul said:

Because Dane has it made at Michigan State. He's from Michigan. He's working under an older, successful coach.

I could absolutely see Lewis coming back to IU. I think he'd come back in a heart beat. His friends and family are here. His alma mater is here. He'd be an assistant under an older coach.

I would be stunned if Dane came here. Floored. I definitely don't see them both coming. But I truly think Lewis is coming home. I firmly believe he will.

Do you see Dane being upset when Dewayne Stephens gets the MSU job? Isn't his wife from Indiana?