Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

Mike Woodson and His Coaching Staff

22 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Wonder if any of Matta's old assistants are looking for work again or would be someone we would go after

Groce is head coach at Akron.

Jeff Boals at Ohio.

Greg Paulus at Niagara.

Dave Dickerson was a Thad assistant for 7 years and is now at South Carolina - Upstate.

Chris Jent is an assistant for the Hawks in NBA and had a couple short stints on Thad's staff.

Names I would look at in no order
Kenny Payne
Kenya Hunter (Hopefully Back)
Mike Roberts (Should still be talked to by Woodson)
Dane Fife
Michael Lewis
Drew Adams
Andrew Dakich
Calbert Cheaney
Greg Lansing
Possibly some small D1 school head coaches similar to Holtmann when he went from being the head coach at Gardner Webb to being an assistant at Butler.
I think Jay Williams says he thinks we will bring an NBA skills coach in for player development. Maybe bring in a Clif Marshall of player development

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Ganon Baker for player development

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I trust you and chicken sandwich's opinions in regards to the NBA. Not familiar with this guy. Will have to go check him out but why him for an ignorant guy like myself?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk