Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Trayce Jackson-Davis Announces Return to Indiana Basketball (QUOTES IN OP)

TJD said he was almost completely decided on going to the NBA and his family was dead set on him making the jump but said he would meet with the new coach when they were hired. So it sounds like Woodson was the reason he stayed and won over the parents too. He said his dad said after the meeting that he needed to stay. 

Last note for me, and it’s a funny story. 

JMV said his 11 yr old daughter had basketball practice and Trayce came through because Trayven was getting his ring and apparently his daughter and her team went nuts at the sight of TJD and they really didn’t get much practicing done the last 90 mins after that lol

1 hour ago, iu eyedoc said:

Hopefuly CMW isn't that old guy that calls someone the wrong name and never can get it right after calling him Tracy earlier this week.

I’m hoping he’s exactly that kind of old guy. Mainly bc I think it’s hilarious. 

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Dale does not live around here. Ray Jackson is his stepdad but has been his dad in his life for many years. 

Yes, one of my best friends was the FR coach at CG.. he always said Ray was the prominent male figure in his life. 

5 minutes ago, cthomas said:

It feels like things are going to start happening pretty fast. CMW seems very confident and assured in what he is doing. Can't wait to see him on the sideline.

I can't wait to see the classic Mike Woodson expressions. I crack up at the video compilations of them on YouTube.