Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

CBB: Roy Williams Retires from UNC

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Kinda weird. The only place this news exists is on UNC's website. Wonder if people think it's an April Fool's joke? 

I thought the same thing. Other twitter guys now reporting it too though, including Shams Charania 

Just now, Trish said:

I have Wes Miller going to UNC. But will UNC settle for a mid-major guy or will they shoot for the stars.

Will be fun to see a "blue-blood" hire a new coach. Will maybe make us realize some things about Indiana. 

Hubert Davis

10 minutes ago, Trish said:

Hello, Brad Stevens! 

I don't think UNC would offer as much as IU was willing to. But UNC would probably reach out to Stevens. Will be very interesting. 

Could be why BS got seemed to change his mind. UNC would be pretty appealing. Following 2 greats easier than being to coach to get a team back to glory 20 years after their legend was fired.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, 8bucks said:

Could be why BS got seemed to change his mind. UNC would be pretty appealing. Following 2 greats easier than being to coach to get a team back to glory 20 years after their legend was fired.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

They'll keep it in the UNC family. I guarantee Roy will have a major say in who they hire.