Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Next Year’s Roster

29 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

I wonder who we can speculate on this.  Hunter?

I don't know. He also said he didn't think Kopp would play the 4 so who know's. He may have just been speculating himself. 

On 4/19/2021 at 12:50 PM, ap2345 said:

I'd be surprised if he's that when IU puts his height and weight on their roster. Most high schools like to exaggerate. 

Maybe some.. not most. 

5 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I don't know. He also said he didn't think Kopp would play the 4 so who know's. He may have just been speculating himself. 

Hard to see Kopp guarding a legit wing/slasher type player if he is at the 3. 

We need a TJD tweet.  "We ain't done, yet"  

I hate that I'm rooting for a roster flip but I want a impact big IF its in the cards.  I think that would be the piece to the puzzle that makes us dangerous.  

If not, we have a strong enough roster to have some hope.  

Efton Reid would turn Woodson’s A+ start into whatever’s better than that. Granted I’m not sure how it’s possible (Maybe Kopp qualifies for an academic scholly?) but one can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, Bobman1 said:

Efton Reid would turn Woodson’s A+ start into whatever’s better than that. Granted I’m not sure how it’s possible (Maybe Kopp qualifies for an academic scholly?) but one can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Efton Reid isn’t a real possibility. As great of a pickup as that would be.

42 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Efton Reid isn’t a real possibility. As great of a pickup as that would be.

Sorry ap2345, I'm sure I missed it. I thought he was still in play? Just not for IU?

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

He hasn’t committed anywhere but IU’s not involved right now. 

Not sure Woody would be ready for that recruitment.   When you have the national guys calling it an interesting recruitment probably best to move along.   I doubt IU was ever involved at all 

27 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Not sure Woody would be ready for that recruitment.   When you have the national guys calling it an interesting recruitment probably best to move along.   I doubt IU was ever involved at all 

I completely agree