Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

54 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Not sure if it’s been posted here before but Jay Williams and Seth Greensburg talk about Woody’s new secret weapon, in Worldwide Wes. Expect to see us having ins with high level players.

Might already be happening if the rumors about IU getting interest from Chris Livingston are true.

1 hour ago, HoosierTrav said:

Not sure if it’s been posted here before but Jay Williams and Seth Greensburg talk about Woody’s new secret weapon, in Worldwide Wes. Expect to see us having ins with high level players.

I know some of you are tired of IU driving 60 in a 60 MPH zone but I think WWW is like driving 90 in a 15 MPH school zone.  When he was involved with Cal nearly every comment involved either dirty or shady and he allegedly (stress the word allegedly) helped Anthony Davis get  200k to go to UK. Not sure I want to see him sitting court side at the Hall. 

9 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I know some of you are tired of IU driving 60 in a 60 MPH zone but I think WWW is like driving 90 in a 15 MPH school zone.  When he was involved with Cal nearly every comment involved either dirty or shady and he allegedly (stress the word allegedly) helped Anthony Davis get  200k to go to UK. Not sure I want to see him sitting court side at the Hall. 

I'll take 84 in a 70. Plenty familiar with that!

14 hours ago, Dave from Dayton said:

A really decent article about Woodson, Knight and regaining what IU has lost...from tOSU perspective of their fan site 11 Warriors: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-basketball/2021/03/121964/an-emperors-shadow#comments

The comments are fun, too.

Good Lord there was a backwards compliment or a subtle jab at IU literally every other sentence in that article.

43 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I mean he could just be there scouting for the Knicks if he ever actually shows up at Assembly Hall.

On 4/1/2021 at 7:05 AM, Dave from Dayton said:

A really decent article about Woodson, Knight and regaining what IU has lost...from tOSU perspective of their fan site 11 Warriors: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-basketball/2021/03/121964/an-emperors-shadow#comments

The comments are fun, too.

The bar is very low for AHIA fans obviously, but 11W is perhaps their most reasonable site and Ramzy is a very good writer.  Even many of the comments from fans are reasonable.

20 hours ago, IUBBx5Banners said:

I heard Dolson just offered Roy Assistant to the Associate Athletic Director, Men's Basketball. IU is throwin' big bucks around now. 

I heard that Brohm was interested in IU AAD as well, but likely just angling for an extension and more money.

20 hours ago, DChoosier said:

Has he ever been caught or directly tied to proven infractions? Or just allegations and rumors? I prefer the "innocent until proven guilty" approach.  

1 hour ago, HoosierTrav said:

Zion Cruz as well. 

21 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Might already be happening if the rumors about IU getting interest from Chris Livingston are true.

Where are these rumors at? That’d be huge

18 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

The Zion Cruz rumors are just rumors from the Cuse fans. They’re worried. 

Don’t know about any of these rumors but I did see where Peegs shot down the Chris Livingston rumors.