Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

1 minute ago, TadQueasy said:

This is a site that has been tracking flights and talking about stalking airports and such ad this is what get labeled as weird? LOL 

That was mostly in jest at least the stalking the airport (I think) but secretly taking college students pictures is weird. 

6 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Well if I am, it’s too bad right?I’d like to think we can be elite again and rather quickly. It’s sad that our program is looked down on. I live in Durham NC and it’s been so hard arguing with Duke and UNC fans. Believe me I do it proudly, but I wish it was a bit easier. We have so much potential just wish we can get the right person. 

It’s hard for nearly everyone to argue with Duke and UNC. Would be nice for that to change.

If you haven’t yet....grab a dinner at Littler. Very good.

Weird...I'll take a guess at it: 

Lander- Stays but wouldn't be surprised if he leaves

Franklin-Stays

Thompson- Iffy. I think he transfers

Geronimo- Gone

Stewart- Stays if Hunter is on the staff

Durham- Gone

TJD- Will test NBA waters but returns. 

Would not fall out of my chair if Phinisee and/or Hunter leave. 

We need Frank, Race, Lander, and TJD to come back to even have a shot of winning anything. 

Lander most important. Woodson has connects right? Send Lander to LA for the summer to work with Chris Paul. (Where he lives in the off-season). 

15 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

My guess rhymes with Place Mackson-Shavis.

The same guy has pictures of the player arriving, Trayce was there. Not sure who he’s referring to.

I saw pictures of Trayce, Race, and Stewart.

Isn't it possible that Lander was in Louisville and just couldn't make it back in time? I don't want to interpret his absence as a sign he's leaving. We don't know how short notice the meeting was or if the players were tipped off earlier to a hire being announced Sunday / being told to be around Sunday.