Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

13 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

This is different. Namely because the IU Football program is viewed differently.  I don’t think a hot coach would have taken the IU position at the time.  Sometimes it’s good to take a chance depending on the circumstance. The basketball team- I felt like we could’ve had interest from someone.  Maybe I’m wrong. 

Unfortunately, I think you were wrong.  

I think it was woody or Lewis or fife or smart or a totally off the wall hire 

oates beard, few,  wright, no big names were coming.  

1 minute ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

19ea060b4b489aa4b3c4ff2eabdd5421.jpg
Sorry if this has been posted crazy trying to catch up on the thread.

Anyone have any insight to who may have not attended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably Durham or Race I'd say. Hooparazzi dude is a weird old man IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

19ea060b4b489aa4b3c4ff2eabdd5421.jpg
Sorry if this has been posted crazy trying to catch up on the thread.

Anyone have any insight to who may have not attended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leal was definitely there. He’s already commented on it.

6 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

And if he would have interviewed the others and then he said that , I would be all for that. But you never know what doors open up if you don’t look . Just know what you have available.

Accordng to Goodman there are a few things floating around about Beard.  He said since UCLA and IU never even reached out to something he thought was odd.  He had said there were some skeletons in the closet but has no clue what it could be.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

My guess rhymes with Place Mackson-Shavis.

Sad thing is, he’s our only chance of being respectable next season.  I’m prepared for it to be expically bad, depending on the the transfer market.  But I’m also prepared that MW will have no chance to navigate the transfer portal the way the seasoned vets do.  Plus players would rather go someplace they know what to expect. Indiana will be a total mystery with little pull.

My expectations are at the bottom for the tank.  We are talking a Nebraska type season upcoming.  

Just now, 94Hoosier said:

Unfortunately, I think you were wrong.  

I think it was woody or Lewis or fife or smart or a totally off the wall hire 

oates beard, few,  wright, no big names were coming.  

Well if I am, it’s too bad right?I’d like to think we can be elite again and rather quickly. It’s sad that our program is looked down on. I live in Durham NC and it’s been so hard arguing with Duke and UNC fans. Believe me I do it proudly, but I wish it was a bit easier. We have so much potential just wish we can get the right person.