Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

Frozone is the nickname I've used for Durham for quite some time. It's absolutely because of the chin. 

I think Durham is gone either way. 

It'll be interesting to see which players in the transfer portal Woodson wants to return and if he's able to convince them to do so.

I used to call Earl Calloway "Beeker" because his lack of shoulders.

image.jpeg.e0751c49a80ca8b2dec790367aa88b8a.jpegBeeker | The muppet show, Muppets, Jim henson

3 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I’m curious why you assume a former NBA head coach doesn’t know his x and o’s.

Well NBA offense and defense is way different. Well no totally but there’s more schemes and worst players in college. 

We’ll see.

Anybody saying they are done or not watching any games any more can take a rocket straight to the sun. 
They will be the first ones back if he is successful like nothing happened.
I don't know if he will succeed like some think or be a complete failure like others believe.
I do know this, I will support him as long as he deserves my support.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I never thought I would say this but his son might be someone I would look at as an assistant coach. Really young but going to be a good one. Doesn’t seem to have the ego of his dad yet

Always seemed like a good kid. Isn’t he an assistant at a school in one of the Carolinas right now?

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I Know a lot of people don't like Dakich but we need a coach that does interviews with regional media people. 

Not sure if you were insinuating this, but I can’t blame Archie for not going on Dakich. Seemed like he was brutal toward him from the jump.